Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photo cards

This picture of the darling couple of actors/singers, named Cutter and Soule, is from my postcard collection.  I searched and searched for anything that would tell me who they were.  No luck whatsoever!!  This card touts their 1909-1910 season.  A hundred years ago!!  Can you imagine?!  I would love to know about them!


This next photo is of four people that, I am guessing (by their "costumes"), are just dressing up as cowboys and cowgirls.  Guesstimating around the late '40's early '50's (?).  Looks like a fun time was had by all!
Thanks for looking!
kat

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found my Texas Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

    Enjoyed a first visit. Following.....

    Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon.

    ReplyDelete