Friday, December 10, 2010

Rescue Me!

My darling daughter, Kellye, and I went home to Cleburne, Texas for Thanksgiving and my dad's 80th birthday celebration.  Wednesday through Monday...now that's a "quickie"!!
On the way back...this is what we found on the side of the road.


OMG!!!  Two puppies!!!  Took them to the vet yesterday.  Henry weighs 20 lb and Boo Boo weighs 15.5 lb
They are approx. 14 weeks old and are full blood Australian Shepherds!  No micro chips but fleas/ticks and intestinal parasites otherwise very healthy.  The treatment is working well, got our shots and are the sweetest two boys ever!!!  Love that puppy breath!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kathryn...wow! You FOUND these beautiful babies by the side of the road? How is that possible?! They are too cute for words!!! Are you and your daughter keeping them? They are too gorgeous, and I swear I can smell that puppy breath from here!

    No worries about no commenting--I have been SO busy myself with my "real" job (freelance book editing) and with Etsy Christmas madness that I haven't been surfing around to my favorite blogs much for a few weeks (partly because once I start, at least an hour goes by!). Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete