Friday, July 20, 2012

SOP progress update

In the last couple of weeks I have managed to accomplish a few more tasks from my SOP list.
SOP stands for Summer Of Projects started by the Sweet Sherri over at Foziewisp

Paint the front door (it was white and chipped), scrub the floor mat that goes in the kitchen and unpack two boxes (that have been sitting in the living room for 3 months!)
Door black, check.  Floor mat cleaned and drying, check.  Two boxes emptied and ready to be recycled, check.

I also hung up a bunch of my framed artsy-fartsy photos that I have taken over the years.
I have more to frame and add to this wall.  I also hung up a lot of other art and bulletin boards and such.  Part of cleaning out one of the boxes.

So onward, back to my list.  My sister and brother-in-law are coming to visit for two weeks in August!

I'll leave you with this happy picture
Got this idea from a pic I saw over at Oddman a fun and quirky site (that we're addicted to)

So, have a great day, y'all, really!!
xo
kat

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kat, you've been sooo productive. Yay! Sometimes it's just accomplishing that one little thing--it really doesn't take long, but you've been putting it off--to make you/one feel quite productive indeed! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete